The Polycom HDX 7000 video conferencing equipment is a compact and state-of-the-art device that facilitates video communications in High-Definition (up to 1080p).
Besides offering HD video quality, the Polycom HDX 7000 system also supports HD voice. Polycom’s HD voice offers conversation at twice the clarity of ordinary phone call – makes your conversation life-like and recognition of speakers easy.
Polycom HDX 7000 unit supports a useful feature – voice tracking of active speaker. Video meetings can be made more productive by automatically locating the active speaker, zooming in and displaying the speaker in optimal proportion to the far-end.
Polycom HDX 7000 video conference equipment is a flexible and robust video collaboration solution for workplace environment like:
- Standard Meeting Room
- Small Regional Offices (frequent meetings with HQ)
- Collaboration Room for Research and Development
- Video Conference Rental Rooms / Ad-hoc On-site Video Conferencing
Useful Features and Benefits
- High-Definition (HD) Video –Polycom HDX 7000 video conferencing equipment supports High Definition video display standards up to 1080p, which ensures that high quality video is transmitted and received between two locations.
- Share Rich Media Easily – Participants in the conference can share PC presentations (PowerPoint slides and Excel sheets) and live video on the fly.
- Embedded Multi-point Capability – 4 way multi-party conferencing bridge that can be enabled via software option eliminating need for expensive hardware bridge.
- ISDN Connection – Allows dialing into older video conferencing systems who are only equipped with the traditional ISDN connectivity
- 16:9 Widescreen
- High Definition up to 1080p
- H.323 IP / SIP up to 4 Mbps
- H.320 ISDN Connectivity Support @ BRI / PRI
- H.261, H.264, H.264 High Profile, H.263++
- Polycom StereoSurround™ Technology
- Content Sharing (People + Content )
- 4-way Multi-party Conferencing (optional)
- Video Input / Output – 3 x Video Input, 2 x Video Output
- Audio Input / Output – 4 x Audio Input, 2 x Audio Output
- 1 x 10/100 RJ-45 port for IP connectivity
Data Collaboration and Presentation Tools
With the People+Content feature, it is possible to connect a PC and share desktop screen content / presentations with remote participants while the video conference is going on.
Once the embedded Multipoint Software Option is activated, Polycom HDX 7000 allows 4-way multiparty conferencing (yourself + 3 other remote sites). You can activate it by buying the license during point-of-purchase or at a later stage.
ISDN modules for BRI or PRI connectivity are to be purchased separately as well.
Power and Dimensions
- Dimensions: 35.3cm (H) x 13.0cm (W) x 27.9cm (D)
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Power Consumption: AC 100 – 240 V, Auto-Sensing Power supply
The Polycom HDX 7000 video conferencing series comes with the following items:
- Polycom HDX 7000 HD Codec
- Polycom EagleEye Camera
- Polycom HDX Microphone Array
- People + Content Software
- Remote Control
- Essential Cables